Ted Stuckenschneider is an award-winning and Alabama trial attorney and mediator. For over forty (40) years, Ted has served clients throughout Alabama in the areas of personal injury, bankruptcy, and divorce. Ted serves as an of-counsel attorney in the firm's Alabama offices. Since 1999, Ted has been board certified in consumer bankruptcy by the American Board of Certification. He also serves as a professor at the Birmingham School of Law and as a lecturer at Cumberland School of Law at Samford University. In his past-time, Ted is an avid hunter and fisherman with a passion for wildlife and wetland conservation.
- Memphis State University, B.A.
- Samford University Cumberland School of Law, J.D.
- Best Lawyers in America 2009 – 2021
- Alabama Super Lawyers 2009 – 2021
- Corporate Counsel Magazine: Top Lawyers in Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Law 2009
- Best Lawyer's Lawyer of the Year 2019: Bankruptcy Litigation in Birmingham, AL
Professinoal Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute.
- United States District Court, Northern and Middle Districts of Alabama
- United States Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit