Kierra Irby is an attorney in the firm's Alabama offices. She is an award-winning Alabama personal injury trial lawyer and has been named Best of the Bar by the Birmingham Business Journal. Kierra focuses her practice on personal injury matters; including motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, and workers' compensation. Prior to joining the firm, Kierra maintained an active career as an Analyst for a Fortune 500 Health Insurance company. Kierra brings extensive experience in medical claim resolution and adjudication, as well as a strong business acumen due to her previous role as business development manager for an Alabama-based general contracting company.
- Auburn University, B.S.
- University of North Alabama, M.B.A.
- Birmingham School of Law, J.D.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Magic City Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- American Bar Association.
- 2021 Birmingham Business Journal's Best of the Bar
- United States District Court for the Northern and Middle Districts of Alabama