Donald Blankenship, Jr. (Don) is an attorney in the firm's Alabama offices. He is an award-winning Alabama personal injury trial lawyer and leads the firm's litigation and mass tort practices. Don focuses his practice on personal injury matters; including motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, and medical malpractice. Prior to joining the firm, Don worked as an associate attorney at one of the country's most prestigious mass tort firms focusing on environmental litigation. Don brings extensive experience in class actions and multi-jurisdictional litigation. In addition to the practice of law, Don serves as a professor at Miles Law School. Don is a member of Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity, Inc.
- Stillman College, B.A.
- Miles Law School, J.D.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Magic City Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- American Bar Association.
- Miles Law School Professor of the Year
- Delta Theta Phi (Miles College Senate) Most Outstanding Professor
- United States District Court for the Northern and Middle Districts of Alabama